Chaldean/Jewish Mission to Israel
CHALDEAN/JEWISH MISSION TO ISRAEL
April 16-25, 2013
Complete travel package $3,695 per person
For the first 40 people registered
TWO-DAY EXTENSION TRIP TO EILAT AND PETRA (JORDAN)
April 25-27, 2013
Single supplement cost for main trip: $840
Single supplement for Petra extension: $286
(* Plus possible airfare adjustments)
TRIP HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Visits to Christian and Jewish sites in the Old City of Jerusalem, Nazareth, the Jordan River Valley and the Sea of Galilee (Lake Kinneret).
- Sabbath preparations in Jerusalem on Friday afternoon, and optional religious services at the Western Wall and Sunday mass.
- Explore popular Israeli sights such as Masada, the Dead Sea, Yad Vashem, the Israel Museum and more.
- Tour Tel Aviv and Jaffa to learn the history of the modern State of Israel.
- People-to-people visits with Israelis in the Partnership Region of Detroit in the Central Galilee and at a stay at a Kibbutz near Tiberias.
- Climb up Masada and go down to the lowest place on earth, the Dead Sea.
- Five-star hotels throughout, with full Israeli breakfast and dinners at fine restaurants included.
For details about the mission, click here.
We are striving to have an equal number of Jewish and Chaldean trip participants, and only three spaces for Jewish participants remain unfilled. Once they are filled, we will start a waiting list in case any people already registered for the trip cancel or if there are enough people on the waiting list to support a second bus.
To reserve your spot on the trip or waiting list, click here
or contact Robert Cohen at 248-642-2640 or at email@example.com
Chaldean/Jewish Israel Trip Co-Chairs
Florence Atto and Jeannie Weiner